Peer-reviewed journal articles¶
- Four-Component Relativistic Calculations in Solution with the Polarizable Continuum Model of Solvation: Theory, Implementation, and Application to the Group 16 Dihydrides H2X (X = O, S, Se, Te, Po)
- Wavelet Formulation of the Polarizable Continuum Model. II. Use of Piecewise Bilinear Boundary Elements
- A Polarizable Continuum Model for Molecules at Spherical Diffuse Interfaces
- A modular implementation of the Polarizable Continuum Model for Solvation Presentation given by Roberto Di Remigio at the workshop in honour of professor Jacopo Tomasi’s 80th birthday. Pisa, August 31 - September 1 2014.
- Plug the solvent in your favorite QM program Presented by Luca Frediani at the 14th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry. Boulder, Colorado, June 25-30 2012.
- 4-Component Relativistic Calculations in Solution with the Polarizable Continuum Model of Solvation Presented by Roberto Di Remigio at the FemEx-Oslo conference. Oslo, June 13-16 2014.